Our Strategic Plan
Every three years, LHINs across the province develop an Integrated Health Service Plan. This plan describes:
- LHIN’s strategic priorities and actions for the local health system, and
- How the LHIN works to advance the health priorities of the provincial government.
Integrated Health Service Plan 2019-22
We aim to share our next Integrated Health Service Plan (IHSP) with the public, as soon as possible.
Before being shared publicly, each IHSP must go through an approval process at the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (Ministry).
Once the Ministry notifies the LHINs that their IHSPs are approved, our latest will be posted here.
Integrated Health Service Plan 2016-19
- Is the LHIN’s fourth strategic plan, and builds on local health care accomplishments
- Is based on local community input and needs. It continues to focus on creating a more integrated health system. To ensure quality and sustainable health care, and achieve the health outcomes our residents deserve, health care providers and partners will make the best use of existing resources
- Supports Ministry priorities, and is in effect from Apr 01, 2016 - Mar 31, 2019.
Read the complete IHSP 2016-19 here.