This collection of links is intended to help providers fulfill their obligations in their Service Accountability Agreements (SAAs) with the Champlain LHIN.
Prior to using the links, below, please note the following:
- These links are for information purposes only.
- These links are not intended to be an exhaustive representation of all policies.
- In some cases, clicking on the links will redirect you to third-party websites, and/or resources housed on third-party websites. As such, the links on the LHIN page may not represent the latest version of the third-party’s policy.
- If you want more information about a non-LHIN resource, please contact that organization.
If you are a LHIN-funded provider who has questions about these or other policies that support fulfilling your SAA with the LHIN, please contact your LHIN Accountability Specialist.
(applies to two or more sectors)
- Directive on LHIN Logo and Name Use
Providers who hold an MSAA or an LSAA with the LHINs must be aware of Article 9 within their SAA, which stipulates acknowledgement of LHIN support in all promotional and marketing publications.
Community Health Centres
Community Support Services
Long-Term Care Homes
Mental Health and Addictions Services